This component fulfills the requirements of real estate management by providing a comprehensive view of all business transactions related to it. The dual view of master data (architectural view and usage view) lets you easily create and manage all types of real estate objects (business entity, land, building, rental unit, rental space, rental room).
- Real estate master data (usage view and architectural view), Business partner master data
- Contract management (Real Estate Search, Real Estate Contract, Conditions, condition purpose, calculation methods)
- Real Estate Financials (Periodic posting, account determination, flow types, one-time posting)
- Adjusting conditions (Free and Index-based condition adjustment, Sales-based rent settlement, other & country-specific condition adjustment methods)
- Service charge settlement
- Overview on corporate use scenarios (Occupancy Planning, Reservation, Move Management, Internal CO billing, FASB 13 support)
- Information system
- Integration aspects (CO integration, Enterprise Asset Management integration, Project system integration, PS-CD (FI-CA) integration)
- Tools (correspondence, BDT, BAdI and BAPI usage, Migration programs for former product version, document management)
- Country specifics (further localization features (AT, CH, IT, JP, IN), Withholding tax, contained in appendix, but not required course content. Instructor Guide will indicate which slides and appendices to use for which content.