DTS-RMS (Powered by ERP)
The most advanced ERP for the hospitality business
Restaurant Management System is to date, the most advanced ERP for the hospitality business. Best part is, you, as an owner, can now seek, on real-time, the ROI on every order served and booked. That is not enough, equipped and powered by ERP, you can also develop a CRM for your customers and gain visibility through customer-tier. In eﬀect you get a 360-degree view of the complete hospitality enterprise; be it restaurants, cafes, bakeries, catering and banquets, groceries. If you envision an accelerated enterprise, where, customers are known what they prefer, the locations they prefer, you will have a personalized business, customer so demand today. RMS gives you the holistic control and view of your business – controlling the overheads, visibility of the inventory, CRM for the customers and a fully-functional ERP to produce ﬁnancial statements. This alone automates the entire enterprise, developing it into a mature, well-groomed automated hospitality business, which never would run on blank, error-prone, manual estimates. Every cent spent and earned will be accounted for.
Problem Statement & Solution:
Restaurants and hospitality business is a rapid and accelerated domain which needs a pace-matched system that gives the owners the much needed control over the dynamic elements like inventory, usage, scrapping, food served with the matching concept of revenues. Most of the hospitality business rely on legacy systems which have worn out and invite risk-prone decisions which could cost the business the expansion plans being compromised, with customers walking away to competitors. To stay competitive, businesses require automation, visibility, ROI, spending control and a scope of expansion to stay ahead of the trend. Hospitality businesses have evolved but the systems didn’t. The order taking technology did facilitate till the counter where the order is picked from, but beyond the counter, what happens in the kitchen remained a question mark. The primary concern is what was earned against what was spent. RMS gives the 360-degree perspective in totality. Here’s how – An order is booked, the order items are supplied to the kitchen. What goes in the order in what format, using the legendary and powerful concept of BOM (Bills of Materials), will help the management understand, what inventory was utilized, what overheads, ﬁxed and variable went into servicing the order. The order is served, the ROI is calculated, the bill is paid. The whole process is calculated, saved and built in the report that is available in the RMS. So you get the balance sheet, along with the order report. Upon that, what table was served and picked, who booked the order, are part of the RMS system. You as a owner with this system, understand what inventory will run short and when, allowing you to be prepared for bulk and large, seasonal orders which will be bigger and larger than normal. So, your preparedness is built-in the system. You as an owner, next time, will not over order fast degenerating materials like salads, meat, ﬁsh and so on, but you will have controlled inventory, round the clock. Interestingly, you will also know, in real-time, what inventory is stored where. What inventory is now depleting with which order and the system will alert you to order the next batch with expected time of delivery. RMS is powered by ERP, so you will also manage and control Financials, Cash-ﬂows, Vendors, Customers, Assets, along with product costing which is a supreme featured bundled within RMS. This system will evolve with your hospitality business, enabling you to grow, as RMS creates the space for expansion, that every owner so desires. Interestingly, RMS accommodates, branch-wise setup of nearly everything including inventory, ﬁnancials, product costing. RMS is the backbone your business will lean on to move forward, fully automated.
Project Scope & Objective:
System Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- The system allows users to login in by using a username and password.
- Users can only login with the registered devices.
- All devices will be registered against IMEI.
- Financial Chart of Account:
- System allows user to create and manage all kind of Financial Chart of Accounts such as Customers, Suppliers, Cash, Bank, Capital, Income, Expense, and Revenue.
- Inventory Chart of Account:
- System allows user to manager all kind of Inventory Chart of Accounts contain all information of Items which we purchase, produce and sell.
- Deﬁne Table
- Deﬁne Go down / Warehouse / Storage Location
- The system allows users to manage all kinds of voucher entries and receipt entries.
- Journal Voucher Entry
- Cash Payment Voucher
- Cash Receipt Voucher
- Bank Payment Voucher
- Bank Receipt Voucher
- Payment Voucher
- Receipt Voucher
- Sales Mode
- Create a Sales Invoice System allows users to create Sales Invoice by using a chart of accounts.
- Return Sales System allows users to create Return Sales Invoice by using a chart of accounts.
- Purchase Modes
- Create a Purchase Invoice System allows users to create Purchase invoices by using a chart of accounts and real-time updates in stock.
- Return Purchase Invoice System allows users to create Return Purchase Invoice by using a chart of accounts.
- Operation Modes
- Take Away
- Dine In
- Take Order
- Generate order number, Edit/Update/Delete order
- Check Order Status
- Tracking of orders for tracking delivery status.
- Getting the customer address with the built-in map generation making it easy for deliveries.
- Handle driver in out to determine which one is out for the next delivery.
- Kitchen Management (KOT)
- Users will be able to create new orders.
- User will be notiﬁed on new Orders
- User will mark the order as prepared
- Payment Processing
- Flexibility and choice System provides more choice to customers, helping them easily and securely swipe, dip, or tap all types of cards, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Pay-at-Table Options System provides oﬀer convenience with tableside ordering and payment, letting you turn tables faster and improve your guest experience.
- Menu Management
- Deﬁne Item Model System allows users to deﬁne item model.
- Deﬁne Item Category System allows users to deﬁne item category e.g. it can be Fast food, Desi, Chinese, etc.
- Create Item Brand System allows user to deﬁne the item brand
- Create a Custom Menu System allows users to create a custom menu.
- BOM (Bill of material) System allows users to create a BOM against ﬁnishing goods.
- Inventory Management
- The system allows users to monitor real-time tracking of inventory/ingredient tracking.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Financial Reports:
- Account Statement
- payment Details
- Receipt Details
- Receivable Aging Summary
- Payable Aging Summary
- Debtor Sale & Recovery
- Trail Balance
- Proﬁt & Loss Statement
- Sale Reports
- Sale Summary Report
- Purchase Reports:
- Purchase Summary Report
- Inventory Reports
- Item Ledger
- Stock Report
The system generates Multiple Sales Reports that can be sorted by branch, date from, date to, account name, bank name, account group, control account, sale man name, proﬁle name, item type, item category, item model, item brand, item id, go down name, department name, city name.
These reports can be generated on a daily weekly quarterly and yearly basis.
- Every user has its own dashboard based on role.
- The system shows diﬀerent ﬁnancial balances, inventory balances for diﬀerent users.
- The system generates Table Token.
- The system allows users to check Table Status (Reserved, Vacant).
- Track employee time attendance with support for biometric scanners, card scanners, etc.
- Create and manage diﬀerent pay heads for calculating salary and payslips
- Employee Schedule and Leave Management
- Manage an unlimited number of locations with head oﬃce
- Automatic synchronization of sales receipts at day close
- Real-time communication ensuring transfers are recorded at all locations
- Create diﬀerent themes and packages for eﬃcient management of banquets
- Buﬀet management and inventory management for events.
- Menu Card Deﬁnition & event Quotations
- Planning invoicing and payment of conference packages
Nonfunctional requirements can be just as important as functional ones
System Requirements: Hardware Interface
- Android devises
- iOS devices
Tools & Technologies
The tools & technologies used in this project given below:
- 2 GB SERVER SPACE
- 4 USERS (2 DESKTOP, 2 MOBILE USERS)
- HOSTED BY DTS
- 5 GB SERVER SPACE
- 6 USERS (3 DESKTOP, 3 MOBILE USERS)
- HOSTED BY DTS
- 8 GB SERVER SPACE
- 11 USERS (6 DESKTOP, 5 MOBILE USERS)
- HOSTED BY DTS
- 10 GB SERVER SPACE
- 15 USERS (8 DESKTOP, 7 MOBILE USERS)
- HOSTED BY DTS
Get a Quote
SERVER INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION CHARGES = 50 USD
- 1 SERVER INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION CHARGES ARE APPLICABLE FOR ALL PACKAGES 2
- CUSTOM PACKAGE IS ALSO AVAILABLE.